I’ve been seinding our the new site to a couple of people / friends for some feedback and input. Maybe see if they can start generating some leads.
In addition to this I tried to register on Microsoft’s SPLA essentials site. Was that a mission!! I had to go through the “sign up” about 7 times before it was happy to let me through (even just to tell me that the application was recieved and it will take about 3 – 8 business days to process). The registration process gave me the YSOD about 4 of those times. For the rest, it would just hang and do nothing to the point that I lost patience. I tried to send a comment to tell “them” that an error had occured and lo and behold yet another error occured on submission on the contact screen.
Quite ironically the site was deployed with the debug libraries. So I can see that is was developed using ASP.Net MVC and from the full stack trace of the error. I have to admit, not something I would not expect from Microsoft. I could deduce who potentially compiled it and that he obviously referenced the source code for MVC directly as apposed to referencing libraries..